In 2019, the State Prize laureate was a doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, head of the Scientific and Educational Center for Pedagogical Research of the Institute of Psychology and Education of Kazan University Valeryan Faritovich Gabdulkhakov.
– The award is given for significant scientific, methodological and practical achievements in the field of didactics, training of teaching staff and the introduction of effective technologies in the educational process. This award is an important sign of public recognition, it is the result of painstaking and hard work, scientific research and tireless research by Valeryan Faritovich, ”commented Aidar Kalimullin, director of the Institute of Psychology and Education.
The persons awarded the title are awarded the title “Laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Tatarstan named after M. I. Makhmutov”, monetary remuneration, diploma and badge of honor are awarded.
The badge of honor is made of gold-coated metal and has a circle shape with a diameter of 32 mm. On the front side of the honorary mark in the center is a portrait of Academician Makhmutov. On the back there is an inscription “For scientific and practical achievements in education”.
· Honored teacher of the RT
· Honored Scientist of the Republic of Tatarstan
· Full member of the Academy of Pedagogical and Social Sciences, International Pedagogical Academy, chairman of the coordinating council for psychological and pedagogical research of the Tatar branch of the APSS (RAO).
· Member of the dissertation council on psychology at the Kazan (Volga) Federal University, on pedagogy at the Kazan National Research Technological University.
· Editor-in-chief of the scientific journal “Continuing Pedagogical Education: Problems and Searches” (KFU), member of the editorial board of the scientific journal “Bulletin of the Kazan Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia”, yearbook “Almanac of Social Communications” (Poland).
· The field of scientific interests is connected with the theory and practice of the formation of a linguistic personality.
Professor V.F. Gabdulkhakov is the organizer of international conferences on theoretical issues of giftedness, developing education, multicultural education, innovative educational technologies.
He is a member of 4 dissertation councils (in KFU and KNITU). He prepared 43 scientists – candidates and doctors of sciences.
Ten times the books of Professor V.F. Gabdulkhakov won in the All-Russian competitions “The Best Scientific Book” (Kazan, Moscow, Sochi), organized by the Foundation for National Education.