Education Consortium had been formed within the framework of the initiative StrAU. It includes structural subdivisions of KFU which provide support of the StrAU.
Key functions of project manager:
Project manager is responsible for strategic management of project implementation.
* overall management of project implementation process;
* ensuring the allocation of necessary resources for project implementation, ensuring financing of work;
* review and approval of regulatory documents necessary for organization and realization of project;
* receipt and analysis of consolidated reports about project implementation process;
* management of changes in project basic parameters and problem solving.
* approval of ideology and goals of a project;
* coordination of project curators assignment;
* approval of general plan and budget of a project;
* receiving of consolidated reports about project implementation process from a curator;
* adoption of policy decisions for critical changes affecting the deadlines, cost and quality of project results.
Curator is responsible for achieving of project goals within budget, in accordance with planned project deadlines and given quality level.
* formation of project offices and project management teams;
* planning, organization and control of work on project goals achievement with required quality, cost and at a given time;
* project resource allocation and organization of interaction between design offices during the process of implementation;
* organization of interaction and provision of communication links with other project participants;
* counting of actual costs of resources of project implementation;
* formation and provision of project report to Project manager;
* task setting to project offices and its separate members, and monitoring of its performance;
* requirement from project offices to perform their role functions;
* confirmation or rejection of reports about actual costs of project performers;
* justification of need and request to Project Manager of additional resources for a project;
* appeal to Manager for support in case of need.